Friday 18 September 2009

My cards and my style

003 card 006 012b
ABC challenge is looking for new additions to their design team. Check it out. So I've picked three cards of mine to highlight. It is such a challenge to choose favorites from my cards. When I finish a card, it usually becomes my favorite until I make the next card; I've picked three cards that have been favorites of mine for a while.

I chose the card on the left, because I love how it came together. This orange card is the first of my self-imposed challenge of "One Color Cards." So far I've made 5 out of 7 Penny Black "one color cards" this summer - It's going to make a rainbow when it's finished.

The middle card is one of my top-three, because it's exactly as I pictured it when I first got the idea. Perfect for my little niece. And it was so much fun to color a variety of animals for the same card.

The card on the right is nearly a year old, but it sits out on my desk because I love it so much. My favorite color is orange - seeing it anywhere makes me happy. Orange and blue - that's just classic!

Looking at all my cards, I would say my style is definitely colorful, mostly cute, and pretty tidy (I think a lot before gluing anything down).

1 comment:

Helen said...

Gorgeous cards!
Thanks for entering our DT call - good luck!
Helen x