Tuesday 15 September 2009

My crochet flower - check it out!

whiff of joy 002
I'm really pleased how I colored Willow. I mainly used colored pencils, but a little bit of marker, too. However, I'm really happy with my crochet flower; I'm definitely going to make more of these. I chose orange and teal to fit the challenge at Whiff of Joy challenges; I love orange!

Materials:
Whiff of Joy stamp: Willow with cookies
Stampin' Up stamps (message from 'Delight in Life', texture on teal from 'A little bit of happiness')
Daisy D's paper
color pencils
Whisper markers
2.5mm crochet hook
embroidery thread
flower pattern from Jan Eaton's 'The Encyclopedia of Crochet Techniques'

2 comments:

Mom said...

Your Grandma Donna would be proud of you. That flower is awesome! I have all off her crochet books saved for you.

Leah Killian said...

nicely done flower! and the coloring is good-