Wednesday 24 June 2009

Cute Penny Black Age cards

Here are some super cute number cards for the challenge over at One Stop Craft challenge blog. I've got two nieces birthdays in July and I figure that by making them matching, but personalized I can't go wrong. If I were to do two completely different cards, I might make one better than the other; this way I know that they are equally cute.
card 006
card 007
If you'd like to find out which stamp comes from which clear Penny Black set, click on the photo, then hover over the image you like.

I used ALL 6 of my Penny Black clear sets to make these two cards.
Bubbly, Critter Party, Every Which Way, Hugs!, Garden Friends, and Salutations.

I used Quickutz alphabets Paige Mini (Natalie) and Merry (Chloe).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest cards!

Hallmark should pay you to come up with that kind of design.

Love you, Mom

Paula said...

Wow these are just stunning such fabulous detail. Thanks for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Leah Killian said...

these are way cute!

Murielle said...

WOW....Wonderful and original cards!!!!
Lovely creations!!!!!
Thanks for joining in on my blog candy. Good luck in the draw!
Hugs, Mumur