Friday 6 August 2010

A little update...

Here's baby's 20-week scan. I've got two months before my baby boy is due. He's due October 8th. We haven't picked a name yet, but we've got a short list. My Lilypie ticker says he weighs about 4 pounds, so he's getting bigger faster.

I'll be moving from a flat to a house this month. I'll definitely still have a designated crafting area, but I imagine my card-making won't be as frequent as it was in 2009. Hopefully, after I move I'll be able to make some baby-theme cards; they'll definitely come in handy.

3 comments:

Irena said...

To me was very nice when I saw your baby picture.
Hope everything with your pregnancy to be okay and I hope to give birth to a healthy and beautiful child.

Jaqueline Fuentes said...

Hi congratulations for your baby! these days and you should be expecting it to arrive. Everything goes well!
By the way I like your blog. Greetings from Puebla, Mexico.

Marshall Lynch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.