Saturday 1 November 2008

NaBloPoMo

November is NaBloPoMo (which means National Blog Posting Month). I'm not going to be able to post everyday (my life is a little too slow for that), but I will make a huge effort to make lots more posts this month. And hopefully, I'll get into the habit.

I'm going to start today, by going over the basics:

I'm 22 year-old American, married to a great English guy.

My favorite color is orange (blue is 2nd). I have a weird dislike for pink; it's just not for me. I'm trying to overcome it little by little, but something all pink puts me off.

My favorite foods: pepperoni pizza, mint chocolate chip ice cream, and mashed potatoes. (But not all together; that would be weird.)

I love animals. I have two budgies (Jack-jack and Mater). I love them to bits.
Here's an old scrapbook layout showing them:
jack mater observation photos
I'll do a post later all about my birds soon.

I love crafting. Scrapbooking, card-making, and cross-stitch are the main ones right now, but I love trying lots of different crafts. I dabble in drawing, watercolor painting, beading, and quilting, and probably some more I'm forgetting at the moment.

I also love baking. Cookies, brownies, pies, tarts, and other desserts are my favorite things to make. I like trying new recipes all the time. Desserts are the most fun, but I try different meals, too, sometimes. Making the same things over and over again frustrates me.

That's all for now. I should write more about each of these topics soon. (and with photos, don't you think?)

If you have any interesting questions I could answer, I would be grateful.

No comments: