Saturday 4 October 2008

Happy World Card-Making Day!

I didn't even know until I opened a crafty email this morning. Luckily, I am SO ready to make some cards today. I went to The Paper Mill shop yesterday. Look at all the goodies I got (and it was under £20)! *I got the sharpies at another shop for 99p.

You can't tell, but three out of the four ribbons that I bought are FUZZY! I got 5 yards on each roll, so I couldn't fit it all on one of my embroidery thread spools. So I did two yards on each and set aside a yard (in the baggies) to give to my friend.
Shopping
I'm sorry you can't see the cuttlebug embossing folder pattern. It's called 'Birds and Swirls' and it is so pretty, and perfect for me (I've got two budgies, so I love anything with birds). I'll be making something with it really soon.

It's also my very first embossing folder. I have a Quickutz Revolution, so I wasn't sure it would be compatible. It doesn't work with the embossing mat, but I've gotten around that little detail. I'm planning to do a video showing how I made it work for me.

Leave me a message if you make anything for World Card Making Day! I'll make sure to comment. :)

2 comments:

stampingcaz said...

Hi there! Sadly I didnt make anything for WCMD but I might today! Welcome to ILWS forum

Cazx

Emma said...

Just found you via ILWS. I love this site and especially love your music on the tutorials. Keep up the great work.