Sunday 21 September 2008

My great-grandmother Olga

004
Click on the photo if you would like to see it larger.
Materials:
Prima felt
Scenic Route pp (polka dot)
FancyPants pp (flowers)
beads


This challenge was for 'History' class at the Nook 'University.'

  1. A layout about my history.
  2. The story must be at least 20 years old.
  3. And the layout must contain something old!
I chose a photo of my great-grandmother Olga. I never got to know her, so it was nice to do some background research about her. She died before I was one, so her story is definitely more than 20 years ago.

The 'old' thing on this LO is the beads. I've had them since high-school (5+ years ago), and for a 22-year-old that's old. I don't really have anything else in the house that I could use that is older than 3 years. Isn't that funny.

More projects coming soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My grandma would have loved that layout. :)
If you want to put (Helland) in back of Lindemann that would be her maiden name.

She could also play piano by ear and played basketball in her youth.

She raised chickens and sold eggs to the creamery in Enderlin.

Janice N said...

This layout about your great grandmother is beautiful. By the way, I didn't know that your name is the same as Janice - I'm a Janice and that was fun to find out.

Jenny Svensson said...

I so love that Olga layout. It's beautiful!